Fleet, Asset and Trailer Management
Your business depends on a high-performing fleet. But you can’t manage what you can’t track and you can’t optimize what you can’t see. Accelerate decision-making with real-time data on where your vehicles are and what they’re doing. Our fleet, asset and trailer management solutions give you a bird’s eye view of your fleet so you can run your fleet efficiently and effectively – no matter how big your operation gets.
- Monitor and manage your vehicles and drivers wherever they are
- Reduce fuel wasting driving behaviors like excessive idling and speeding
- Confirm your drivers are on time for their jobs
- Improve response time by dispatching the closest vehicles
- Monitor driver performance and coach distracted drivers for repeated harsh braking and swerving
- Streamline regulatory compliance reporting
When your assets are in the field, bad things could happen. They could end up in the wrong place, or even worse, in the wrong hands. That’s the scary part. The exciting part is that when you keep tabs on your assets – wherever they go – you get to make even more smart moves.
- Keep track of your valuable assets when they’re deployed in the field so you can make sure your equipment is where you need it, when you need it
- Maximize the utility of your most valuable assets, minimize and quickly recover lost or stolen ones, and save hours of time accounting for the ones out in the field
- Monitor and document the location of your assets while they’re moving; reducing the time and money needed to find and recover lost assets
- Monitor the engine use of your powered assets to drive greater efficiency and reduce unauthorized use
- Monitor and document the temperature of your assets and containers
- Increase billing accuracy with thorough documentation of when and where your assets were used
- Use the latest telematics technology so you can keep track of heavy equipment like bulldozers, generators and mowers, expensive electronics, portable offices, mobile trailers, rental equipment, waste bins and containers, cargo, pallets and goods.
Monitor and manage your assets when they’re out of sight with the latest telematics technology to give you more control over even the most granular details.
- Maximize trailer utilization, increase turns per trailer and eliminate route deviation
- Prevent unauthorized trailer use and locate lost or stolen trailers quickly with activity alerts
- Reduce time spent on manual yard checks
- Extend the life of your trailers with preventative maintenance schedules
- Monitor temperatures of trailers and cargo to ensure your goods don’t perish en route
- Improve customer service by providing security and accountability for customers’ cargo
Cargo Tracking solutions lets you monitor your cargo while it’s moving so you can make sure it’s where it needs to be when it needs to be there.
- Receive real-time notifications about departures, arrivals and checkpoint clearances so you can document you cargo’s journey easily and efficiently
- Monitor and document the temperature of perishable cargo while it’s in transit
- Document where your goods were and when they reached their destination
- Locate and recover lost or stolen goods quickly
- Get the peace of mind knowing your cargo is safe, and that its journey was appropriately documented
- Improve the productivity and efficiency of your operation
- Organize the rest of your logistics around the predicted arrival of your cargo
Brentwood Wireless is ready to provide you a comprehensive overview of how these products and services can benefit your business and contribute to your bottom line revenue. Contact Us today!
The information source describing these products and services can be found at the following location: https://business.sprint.com/solutions/