Unified Communications and Collaboration
We’ve got collaboration solutions that make it easier to work together – and make work fun.
Opening a new office or even replacing your current office’s technology can be a logistical nightmare. Lucky for you, we’ve put office IT and communication into one neat, per seat, per month package. Internet, WiFi, voice, text and data plans, audio and video conferencing services, instant messaging, email, Intranet, and productivity apps.
- All the components of Workplace-as-a-Service are fully managed, integrated and implemented on a site by-site basis.
- Start with just one site without ripping out your current infrastructure
- Instead of spending a massive amount up front, you pay per-seat, per month
- Get all the office technology your people need from one supplier and support from our experts
Dialpad Business Voice
Dialpad is a business grade voice system designed to help your users stay connected and productive wherever they go, whatever device they’re using. Built to integrate with the collaboration tools your people use everyday, Dialpad gives your users a business phone number they can access on all their devices.
- Work anywhere. Answer calls on any device such as a laptop, tablet or smartphone and switch seamlessly between devices during the conversation
- Put conversations in context, with Google Apps and Office 365 integrations that show recent email messages, and upcoming calendar events in that tell you everything you need to know about the caller
- Make the most of a company directory that syncs directly to users’ devices and gives you the ability to add more users or departments on the fly
- Take control of calls, with transfer, record, voicemail, and more – all just a click away
- Personalize business hours and have an auto-receptionist field the calls that users can’t
Google Apps For Work
With Google Apps for Work, your people get familiar personal productivity tools with the added agility of a real-time collaborative cloud environment.
- Offering a whole host of cloud-based apps
- All compatible with the widest range of operating systems and browsers
- Includes business-grade Gmail, Google Drive, Calendar, Hangouts, Docs, Sheets, Slides and more
Microsoft Office 365
Popular productivity tools; delivered as a service – per seat per month – with all the migration and user support you need.
- Microsoft Office 365 allows you to use applications your team knows in new ways and new places
- As a cloud solution, software and license updates are automatic, set-up and management are easy and security is built-in
- 99.9% up-time guarantee
UberConference is an audio conferencing solution that can enhance your online and mobile meeting experience. When paired with Google Hangouts, UberConference gives you professional, high quality audio conference bridge for your online meetings with as many as 100 participants.
- It’s just a better way to have a meeting
- A dedicated local conference number in U.S. or Canada for every one of your people
- Low, predictable monthly costs with included international dial in numbers
- Up to 100 participants to your audio conferences
- Free call recording and a call summary email with files shared automatically after the call
- A meeting lock feature for added security
- Screen sharing for easy collaboration
- Automatic dialing for scheduled meetings calling so your people stay on task
- The ability to see who’s on the call and who’s speaking
- Integrated social profile for context on each participant
- Apps for iOS and Android for easy meeting access on-the-go
Skype For Business
Skype for Business lets you communicate without boundaries, so your people can stay connected, virtually wherever they are. Make collaboration easy and give your people the tools to work at their best with tools that connect them as if they’re side-by-side—nearly anywhere they are.
- Reduce costs and complexity with a solution that’s managed, maintained and upgraded for you
- Work and collaborate from virtually anywhere using any data capable device
- Share ideas with screen sharing, virtual whiteboards and advanced instant messaging
- Extend the power of contact center to your enterprise
Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solutions
The ability to communicate and collaborate with few restrictions can be a real advantage in a business world that demands agility. With the Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution your people can communicate more easily and more effectively, while you enjoy the reduced costs and inherent simplicity of a fully managed cloud-based service.
- Collaborate with colleagues, customer and suppliers virtually anywhere, at any time, and from any device
- Use instant messaging, conferencing, desktop sharing and more to enhance collaboration
- Get up and running quickly and pay only for what you use with solutions that grow with your business
- Continue using all the applications you’re familiar with, including Google Apps and Salesforce.com
From deployment to training, our Carefree Cloud support team exists to make sure you hit the ground running, making the most of the cloud and setting yourself up for the most flexible, reliable cloud experience possible.
- Carefree Cloud is part of our Office Fuel approach to IT delivery so you can scale your support needs to match your team
- Access to migration experts who’ve mastered deployment and implementation, so you can plan your roll-out efficiently
- 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. support Monday through Friday for admins and end-users, as well as 24/7 online ticketing. so you don’t need to set up an IT help desk and field support calls yourself
- Dedicated end-user training and live agent support to make sure everyone gets the most out of Google Apps for Work.
Brentwood Wireless is ready to provide you a comprehensive overview of how these products and services can benefit your business and contribute to your bottom line revenue. Contact Us today!
The information source describing these products and services can be found at the following location: https://business.sprint.com/solutions/